Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases

Saturday 29 August 2015

Arthurwears sensory play activity - rainbow spaghetti

rainbow spaghetti

Rainbow spaghetti - great for little hands to explore and safe to eat!!

Simply choose your food colouring ( we use these gel colours) and add a generous amount to the water in your saucepan (a separate pan for each colour!), add the spaghetti once the water is boiling and leave to cook. Once ready, drain and mix together in a bowl! 

Top tip: Only use just enough water to cover and cook the pasta to make your colours more concentrated!

 
rainbow spaghetti on a tuff tray


Here is Arthur is enjoying some ninja turtle green spaghetti: 

rainbow spaghetti

Why not have a look at some of my other activity ideas:







Learning through play posts

How can you support my blog?


If you have enjoyed reading my blog and would like to support me further, any of the following would be hugely appreciated: